Sunday, December 20, 2009

Curses!

I'm at the airport. I'm waiting to board a flight to Calgary. That's it. Just sitting here. Doing nothing.

Air Canada made me check my knitting needles. I shouldn't have asked but I have a lot of knitting to do. I didn't want to get to security and have to figure out what else to do with two thirds of a pair of socks. Actually I'm not knitting socks but I won't ruin a christmas surprise anymore than air canada already has.

What irks me is that at security it wouldn't have been an issue. Acording to my new buddies at security, there is a ban on metal needles but the current project is on wooden circs so it would have been fine. Stupid air canada, can't keep their policies straight.

Now I have HOURS ahead of me and no wool. I'll have to sleep, because I'll be loosing sleep until the 25th in order to finish Rachel's present. I'm sure this wouldn't have happened on west jet.

No comments: