Sunday, March 25, 2012

No kidding.

No kidding, I had completely forgotten that this blog existed. I tend to be better at starting projects than at sustaining them. I'm not bad at finishing projects, but I haven't been in the habit of writing lately.  There's nothing to stop me from starting this up again though. But one thing at a time, and this week I am making running a thing.

I have been thinking more and more about writing lately though. There have been interesting developments in the world of words, or rather in the industry of words. E-books are a thing, and they have changed the way people read, they have changed what people read to a certain extent but they are only changing the publishing industry very slowly.

I mean, books weren't going anywhere. People like stories, different people like different stories. There's room for more players on this field.

No comments: